Monday, May 15, 2017

Drain The Swamp Of Self

Father,
     I have a swamp within me, please help me drain it!
     There is so much filth of offense, bitterness, distrust, hurt, self-pity, rejection, disappointment....on and on! I pull the plug and try to have it all drain away, but the drain becomes clogged and more things rain in!
     I need Your help! Please, guide me into the complete forgiveness that will keep the drain clear and drain the swamp of bitterness and rejection, and help me grow into the complete humility that will stop the incoming flood of negative ideas and emotions from offense and self-pity and distrust!
     I purpose to walk in Your "Dunamis"(Greek word meaning -might, power, marvelous works). I long for more of You and less of me! But I get in the way, time after time!
     Guide me into Your Dunamis, Holy Spirit, let me flow in Your power and live in Your peace and joy and remove the filth from my own ways.
     Please help me to drain the swamp of self.
     I love You Father, thank You for loving me!

No comments:

Post a Comment