Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Uncomfortably Arranging =D

     I've recently been in a situation where I encountered a person that was busily trying to do everything "right". They had to get the environment "right" and chatted nonstop about themselves. They were actually there to see to my wellbeing but their business caused issues with how I was actually doing. This was used as a lesson from the Lord for me. I also tend to try to get everything "right" and have to ask myself to what expense for other people? Do I consider only myself? And we can stretch this a bit further and say for the Lord's bride,  "Are we trying to serve others or are we trying to get things arranged the way we think they should be?".
     I have more questions than answers right now, so think through this with me and ask yourself "Am I here to serve others or to uncomfortably "arrange" things? Am I trying to look like everything is right with me or am I trying to serve others?" I could go on, but you probably get the idea, in the Kingdom, it's not about me, it's about serving "others".<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment