Friday, February 3, 2012

Lion Dream

This post is just a dream I had last night.
     In the dream Lane and I were very tiny, we were the only people I saw in the dream but it felt like we had an audience that was beyond the lights that we were able to see, like we were in the center of a circus ring. We(Lane and myself and our audience) were aware that there was going to be two lions come to visit us. A female lion was coming to visit Lane and a male lion to myself. We were all concerned about the visit of the male lion, we felt that Lane was in danger, that the male lion would hurt him or do some violent act because it seemed to be known that since the lion was male and Lane was male that the lion would feel that it needed to establish it's domain. The female lion came in first and circled around Lane and then left. As we had been waiting for the lions I had started gathering information(as if I had been studying, but I don't remember studying, it's like it just kind of came to me). The information that I gathered about the male lion was the type of food it ate and the fact that he wasn't fed very much. As the lion was approaching I put a bowl out for him and poured in food, one part looked kind of like chex cereal(but it wasn't) and I poured in eggs and scrambled them. The eggs were creamy like and coated the chunks of food in a way that looked really good. The lion had come in appearing sullen, reserved and suspicious, but it saw the bowl and approached it before bothering Lane. It licked the food in the bowl and liked it, so it picked me up with two claws and placed me on it's back(I was like a little ant compared to the lion) and laid down on it's stomach and ate the food. It transferred the knowledge to me that it was happy and pleased! It was used to making do with a small amount of food that was given to it and existing on that only, but this bowl was "enough", even extravagant! This bowl of food was tasty and satisfying, he was happy and relaxed, no more reservation, no more suspicious looks, he was content. That was the end of my dream, except we were happy that no harm came to Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment