Monday, December 15, 2014

Father's Prayer aka the Lord's Prayer

                                                     

Dear Father,
(Address Heaven)

    I love You and honor even Your name Father!
    I long for You to be here, Your will and Your purpose to be done here with me, as You have it done at home with You! 
    Please give me the things I need today, food, shelter, You know what I need better than I do!
    Forgive me Father, when I fall short of Your purpose in my life, or when I make really bad choices and do the things You don't want me to do, and help me forgive people when they make bad choices against me.
    Please help me avoid those things that You know are bad for me, You know, the tempting things.  Please keep me from the evil things!
     You are my Father forever! It's Your Kingdom, Father, it's Your power and for Your glory!

I love You Father,
Your daughter

PS Please write back soon!  XOXO


“Pray, then, in this way:
 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name.
 ‘Your kingdom come.Your will be done, On earth as it is in    heaven.
 ‘Give us this day our daily bread.
 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
 ‘And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil. 
 For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever.  Amen.’
Matthew 6:9-13




No comments:

Post a Comment