Thursday, April 2, 2015

My Testimony

     I have a testimony to share.
     Recently I was standing on a chair hanging a decoration on the wall, this is something that I should have waited for my tall, handsome husband to do, but I was impatient, so I did it myself!
     As I stepped back to the floor my foot twisted under me and I heard a loud crack. I thought it sounded bad, but I also knew, and know, that my God is a God of miracles. I ever so gracefully slammed into the wall and slid to the floor, with a mixture of shock and disbelief competing to take first place in my mind.
     By the time I actually reached the floor I took a couple of deep breaths and then grew angry. I know that God has a purpose for me and this felt like an attack to detour me from my purpose! I started decreeing! I am God's daughter! I am a child of the King! I am covered by Jesus's blood! I said a binding prayer against any spirit that would try to separate me from my calling! I cast aside the voice that kept reminding me of the cracking noise. I cast aside everything that was not belief in God's hand over me.
     I had a choice at that moment to make, blessing or curse. I chose blessing and rejected any thoughts or words of curse.  We face many moments in our day when we make this same choice. I encourage you to always choose blessing!
     I refused to say my foot was broken, I said it was injured. By the next day my foot was still injured so I went to the doctor to make sure that everything was in the correct place. The X-ray came back showing a crack in a bone, but it was already reset in the correct position, and it was a bone that doesn't have movement.
     I am growing in faith, moving from faith to faith, I believe if I was more mature in my faith, the bone would have already been healed, but God did bless me and my prayers in the whole situation. In my growing faith I had the best in the situation!
     I have seen many people have to wear casts for months, or stay off of their feet completely, or walk on crutches. I only have a little stiff soled boot to wear for a couple of weeks at which time I can switch to my regular shoes, and while I was told to not be on my feet too much I'm still free to take care of the daily essentials!
     The purpose of my testimony is to encourage you as you face challenges or even daily events,  choose blessings! Take authority and repeat to the universe and your enemy who you are!
     I am the blessed! I am God's child! I am a daughter of the King!

No comments:

Post a Comment