Tuesday, May 12, 2015

One Person's Testimony is Another Person's Prophecy!

     Have you ever heard that your testimony can be someone else's prophetic word? I had heard it before, but I was able to experience it recently in my own life! I have shared that I had a broken foot diagnosed by a doctor, it was prayed for and healed. Thank You Lord! That is my testimony part.
     At our church I was drawn to our entrance way one Sunday morning, when I heard voices before time for church to start. I saw a young boy, named Austin, that was around 12 years old. Please forgive me if I have the age wrong, I'm not sure how old he is, but he was sitting in the foyer, with his foot wrapped up and with crutches. I asked him what had happened and he said he had a broken foot. I shared with him that I had had a broken foot but it was prayed for and healed! 
     As God would work things out we had a guest speaker at our church that Sunday that after speaking called people forward for prayer and ministry. I saw Austin making his way forward on his crutches, I started smiling and praying! 
     Austin patiently stood there on his crutches waiting to be seen behind the taller men that were being prayed for and eventually was able to move forward. The minister prayed and asked if he believed he was healed and he said "yes", then moved to the side on his crutches, I wanted to see him walking right then! ....but the next Sunday, at the very beginning of church Austin walked(without crutches!) to the front of the church and shared that he had been taken back to the doctor again and after the examination was told that there was now nothing wrong with his foot! Thank You Lord! 
     I'm don't know that my words to Austin caused him to go forward or that they caused him to say he believed he was healed, but maybe they were seeds planted? What I am saying is that we need to share with each other what God is doing in our lives, we need to encourage each other! We need to stir each other up in God's goodness!
     One person's testimony is another person's prophecy! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment