Saturday, November 7, 2015

Mystery? Magic!



     I wrote something serious today about God and praise, now I get to be whimsical~ =)


     With that justification stated, I want to tell you that Pecans are magical! We have a pecan tree in our back yard and the neighbors on both sides of us have pecan trees that hang into our yards, front and back! So I do actually have experience with the magic of pecans!


     I have to think the ancestors of our current day pecan trees must have lived in forests with elves, fairies and those little green guys with the buckets of gold! You can walk through your yard, looking and watching for any sign of a pecan on the ground just to see none! Then, as you turn back over the same area where you just passed, surprise! there are three of them laughing at you behind your back! Those little dickens enjoy the fall pecan hunt as much as we do! Maybe even more! It’s the only time they get to practice their magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment