Tuesday, March 27, 2012

MONUMENTAL a movie "experience"

(Posted by Lane)

Today, my love (Lorna) and I are going to take part in an event that is going to be the first of its kind that I know of. We are going to see a movie "experience" starring Kirk Cameron. I am not sure what to call it other than an experience.

It is called MONUMENTAL:In Search of America's National Treasure (link is to the official website).

From what I understand, it is a live event starring Kirk who is going to give a tour of monuments giving the true spiritual history of them. In addition - there will be a live concert along with interviews. He is going to be examining America's history.

We saw on facebook, that all over the country this is being sold out...from cities in CA to WI down to FL through OK to OH into NY down into TX and so forth. It is estimated that thousands all over the country are taking part. It will be fun, interesting and I believe a powerful night being among others who are Christians and God - Fearers. I am expecting not just a fun time on our date but an experience that will not soon be forgotten.

I do pray that this time stirs the hearts of the people all over America back towards the one true God and into a fellowship with Him through His son Jesus. Also, that the Holy Spirit moves like a mighty rushing wind bringing comfort and teaching that in America, God is God no matter what!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info Lane...I had not heard anything about this. I looked at the video, and it was very interesting! Thanks! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be able to help, we did go to the opening event and really enjoyed it. We learned a lot about our Christian heritage and are encouraging everyone if it comes to a theater near you grab a chance to see it!

    ReplyDelete