Thursday, March 1, 2012

Open Heaven

     Lane and I listened to a short 10 minute sermon recently by Bill Johnson. The message I received from it has already started changing parts of my prayers, as I start praying I take time to recognize the open heaven over me and I thank God for it. Next I give my love and adoration to the Lord which flies straight to Him through the open heaven, no obstacles! Then I receive the glory that falls upon my shoulders and the grace He places in my heart. Just the simple fact of recognizing the open heaven over myself let's me recognize how close God is! It all sounds so simple and makes me wonder why I didn't have this understanding before, but my spirit has received it in a whole new way that gives me a wonder and a joy, what a great and loving God/Father we have! Here is a link if you would like to hear the message~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quqJaA2TPS4&feature=share

2 comments:

  1. I have found this to be a profound truth! IHOP taught me this concept of recognizing who He is, that the heavens are open to me and as I pursue The Heart of God with all I have, His glory (Kabod- weighty heavy substance) falls on me then I am truly praying in the Spirit as well as translated more into the kingdom of His dear Son.. IE Col 1:13Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son: AMEN! From Glory to Glory

    ReplyDelete