Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I Can Do All Things? Prayer Journal 7-3-2012

Good Morning Lord~
     Yesterday through this morning I have re-learned a lesson. Your word says "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phil 4:13
     While Your word is always true it doesn't mean we can take it and stretch the truth to fit our situations. We can do all things that You call us to do, not just everything we decide we want to do! If You call me to go minister in the heat all day You will give me the ability to do that. If You don't call me then I should use wisdom and weigh my activities with my capabilities.
     The power, strength, honor and glory are Yours, Lord~ I am only a submitting vessel.
It is the wind that drives the sailboat and not itself.
It is the sun, rain and soil that gives the flower growth and not itself.
The sail for the boat is simply lifted and it goes! The plants simply sink their roots, raise their leaves and they grow!
     Lord, to You I lift my heart! In Your will and purpose I "sink my roots and raise my leaves", Let me go and grow in Your power and to Your glory!
     In Jesus name I pray! Amen~

No comments:

Post a Comment