Thursday, July 12, 2012

Under Your Wing

Good Morning Lord~
     Thank You Father for Your protection and provision. Thank You for Your eternal, encompassing love!
     I praise You Lord, You are so worthy of praise! You the Great Creator, the everlasting One, the Powerful One that keeps the world spinning, the universe sticking together and each persons heart beating - You are so amazing!
     Even as I try to grasp the fullness of You I am overcome with my lack of ability to fathom the depths of Your being and yet You love me! I am Your creation, the subject of Your love and thoughts and plans! Amazing! Thank You Father!
     I've heard stories of Your home(heaven) and look forward excitedly to getting to experience it and to praise You in Your Throne Room! To actually be in Your presence there leave me wordless with joyful anticipation!
     Yet You have work and battles for me to complete - I purpose to walk in Your will daily - hourly! and purpose to not waste any of the time or resources You give me. As Joshua fought and destroyed all of the enemies in the land promised to Israel I will fight all that keeps or hinders me from Your perfect will or that sets as an enemy of Your way Lord. As You delivered their enemies into their hands as they walked with You, this I will walk with You and battle as Joshua did. Whether it be from within myself or without - if it be my own sinful nature it will be put to death. If it be scoffers or those who would try to detour me I will not accept them! I will root them out of my way and not be hindered! I will shout out Your name! I will trust in You! I will follow You on Your narrow path, I will find my protection and rest under Your wing.
     Thank You Lord! You have given the promises of Your strength, protection and provision to Your children, to any who will seek You. That is what I"m doing with all that I am Father.
     In Jesus name I pray, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment