Saturday, September 17, 2016

Complete

     Holy Spirit, Thank You that You have come to teach and lead me into a deeper, more complete relationship with the full Trinity Who is my Creator.~
     I don't understand it all, but I know that the Trinity is God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit.
      The part I don't understand is why we focus on just one part of the Trinity and ignore or neglect the other two.
     I know that Yahweh the Father is the Great Creator and
     that Jesus the Son is my Saviour, Redeemer and King
     and that the Holy Spirit came to Teach, Correct, Comfort,
     Encourage and bring us into a deeper reality of relationship with      Father and to Glorify Jesus more completely.

     How can we limit our worship or focus to only One part of the Trinity? It takes all Three to be complete...

No comments:

Post a Comment