Monday, September 12, 2011

Praising God!

     I used to see God in the glory of the sunrise and sunsets, and in the majesty of the mountains but now, He's everywhere! I watch the little ants running to the "treasure" they've found and then back to their home to stash it away, never even aware of me looming over them! How much they are like people in our world! I've watched them and compared them in my meditations, they are so oblivious to me even being in "their" area, just as many people live their lives oblivious to God's presence and I wondered what God could see in us?
     In church yesterday we were singing praises, I was singing and meditating on the greatness of God, many times in instances like that, God communicates with me. This time He flashed a picture of all of those "ants" stopping in their race to gather goodies and turning in one accord and bowing(as all of the people were doing in praise), He said "See, this is why I love people". When we take time to stop our race, to praise God, to focus on Him, we become irresistible! He loves our praises!

No comments:

Post a Comment