Thursday, September 1, 2011

What to write!

I've found that it can be challenging to write when I actually have an audience! I have written a journal for myself for years, that was much easier! Now when I write I wonder what someone will think about the different statements or ideas I post, but if I'm going to keep posting anything I'm going to have to go back to the journal style, as if I'm just writing my thoughts for no special intended audience. I realize that everyone is on a different level of existence and understanding. It would be impossible to write something that appeals to everyone. If you find something here that you enjoy, I'm glad, if not, I regret it, but at least it didn't waste a great deal of your time, most of my posts are fairly short! =}

No comments:

Post a Comment