Saturday, December 3, 2011

Life

     Lane is off to work now and the chickadees are crowding the bird feeder. It's cool and rainy and I'm glad to be home by the fire of the candle~ =} The Christmas tree is getting decorated slowly, one thing at a time. First Lane set it up and put the lights on, now I've put some garland on and I'm getting ready to put some ornaments, but with it just being him and me we can go at the pace that works for us!
      Lane has started his second round of classes, they go for 10 weeks, then 2 to 3 weeks break and then back to classes again. I think he's really enjoying this second bunch more than the first. He has 4 classes, that repeat a second time during the week. Like he has he has the theology of Luke on Wednesday and then again on Friday. So he has 2 classes on Tuesday that repeat on Thursday, then 2 on Wednesday that repeat on Friday. I'm probably giving more detail here than is really interesting! but maybe it let's you see his schedule a little. He's a pretty busy guy.
      During his break from school he took me down to Oklahoma to visit family, I really miss family! It was nice to get to see everyone and grab some hugs while I could. We still have just the one granddaughter and I imagine it will stay that way for awhile, so she is the apple of our eyes! It's always wonderful to get to hug and kiss her sweet little face.

No comments:

Post a Comment