Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Understanding God's Pressure

     I recently thought God was pressing it on my heart that it was time for us to move. I thought it was time to move back to Oklahoma, then one morning after I had prayed a lot and Lane had prayed a lot I woke with the understanding that the move we were supposed to make was to move closer to each other(Not just Lane and I closer to each other, but also closer to God), not a physical move but a move in our Spiritual relationship. Lane and I have laid out a plan of things we're going to implement in our lives to draw us closer to each other and closer to God. I'm learning that what God is showing us isn't always clear cut, we need to take time to pray and seek His interpretation or we could take a wrong turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment