Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wow! Our Master's Word Shoppe

     This weekend Lane and I attended a Healing Service, "The Joy Factor" and "Our Master's Word Shoppe". The Healing Service was Sunday evening and there was a lot of praise to start the service and then praying for all types of issues. We attended the service at the prompting of Pastor Gilbert Stephenson who leads a Bible Study that we attend on Wednesday evening in his home. The Joy Factor was a praise and prayer meeting that was encouraging and full of joy.
     Then on Monday morning we went to the "Forum" not really knowing what to expect. All we had been told was that "we would be blessed" and we were! The Forum is set up with tables in an "L" shape and hosted by Dr Ron Smith and Joe Jordan who claim that together they have over 100 years of accumulated service in ministry for the Lord!
     The activity is available online at http://joejordanconferences.com/ and you're even able to go to others that are archived there. We will be hoping to go to the one next month also, as well as going back through some of the archives. They have this service every third weekend of the month in Olathe, KS.
     I realize that a lot of people have experienced things like this before, but it was something new to Lane and myself. These servants of God led by the Holy Spirit bring words of encouragement through Prophetic Utterances, Tongues and translations and teachings. It really is something that needs to be participated in to be able to fully appreciate. Even as I'm sharing these things with you I'm searching my vocabulary and understandings to try to find a way to describe and explain the full extent of things brought forth and experienced. If you have the opportunity, it would enrich your walk to check this out! Click here Our Master's Word Shoppe

(While at this meeting we were asked to share a tongue for interpretation. Lane shared his word and it was critiqued and interpreted, however my tongue didn't have any interpretation. This is what happened for mine~Joe Jordan said "Pastor Suelynn senses something here in the spirit". Pastor Suelynn said "I don't know what your name is, but particularly when you were speaking the Lord began to show me this and then as it went through the line this kept rising up in my spirit. The Lord is saying, "My language is a language of perfection. So fear not when you speak for me. The only fear that you should have is the wholesome dread of displeasing Me, but I am well pleased with what I hear here. I am well pleased with what I see here, for what I see and hear here is obedience". I was so glad to receive this encouragement!)

2 comments:

  1. Precious encouragement! Sounds soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was good, we would encourage you to check out the archive on their website! Or catch it live next month~ you will be blessed!

      Delete