Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dream 1990's 7/2/11

     A lot of years ago (in the 1990's), I had a dream that I think has an important prophetic meaning for where I am today. In my dream I was walking with my family and before us and behind us was a great multitude of people. We were all walking in the same direction down a dirt road, we weren't concerned with our walk, we weren't grudging or excited, we were just moving along. As we would go over a rise in the road we could see ahead and that there was no end to the people, but aways down the road I could see a tall man glowing white with long white robes. I knew this man was Moses from the scriptures of the Old Testament times.
As we were walking along a wind came along and started lifting my hair in the air and then I started rising in the air. I was raised about 10 to 20 feet in the air and wasn't concerned with the strangeness, but instead was enjoying the sensation of the wind circling around me. As I was in the air I was told that I would see things that others wouldn't see and that it would be my responsibility to share those things.
     Now I believe I am coming into the time of "seeing" that was foretold in that dream. I will do my best to share the things I see, I will not add to them or withhold, except by God's direction. I love the Lord and I long to say only what He will have me to say and to do what He wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment