Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dream, confirmation,

     The Lord has shown me something recently.  About 20 years ago He gave me a prophetic dream, I didn't use to know what a prophetic dream was but now I've learned to recognize them. Mine are dreams that stand out after I've had them they haunt me and I never quite forget them, even many years later and they have an unusual clarity to them.
     I've already written about this dream but now just want to speak about the importance of it. I'm finding that anyone that is moving, living, speaking or following the Lord(Jesus Christ) eventually someone has or will accuse them of being "False" or mislead or misguided or deceived. God has shown me in my "knower" (that part of me that recognizes the Lord is showing, teaching or speaking to me) that He gave me that dream around 20 years ago so that now when I'm growing into that calling or walk, I will recognize that I'm not mislead, He has prepared me for this walk and started the preparation many, many years ago. Pretty cool, hmm?

1 comment:

  1. It was so awesome to have you guys around for the conference! Love your blogs! I am so proud of you guys and the growth I see in your walk with our Lord! Love you much, keep up the good work for Him. There is great ministry yet to be revealed in you.

    Blessings,
    "Dad"

    ReplyDelete