Saturday, July 30, 2011

Roller Coaster, Bootcamp, Self-Forgiveness,

     We're on a roller coaster! We've received two prophetic words about our lives and that was it, they see us on a roller coaster. I can testify as one of the people living it, yes, it is a Roller Coaster! In the last few days I've received a few words of my own and one was that I'm in God's boot camp. I'm not where I wish to be, but I am being prepared for the things the Lord has for us to do.
     I was also shown that Lane was given a wife older than himself to help him mature at a faster pace than he would if he was married to a woman his own age (a lot like the metal sharpening metal idea). Along with being told of the Roller Coaster ride, we've been told several times that God is doing a fast work in us, preparing us more quickly than normal for the things He has ahead for us. Lane and I are more than willing to do the things God wants of us, as a matter of fact we're pressing in, saying "more, Lord, we want more".
     On a side note, I've been botherd recently with the knowledge that I have not been a good role model for my sons, or anyone else taking note of my life. God showed me that I could write a note to each of my sons, recognizing the things I've done wrong and ask them to please forgive me and to set aside anything they've seen me do and not think that it is the right way to live. This gave me a lot of peace and allowed me to forgive myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment