Thursday, July 7, 2011

Prayer 7/7/11

     Recently we attended church (July 3) and heard a message by Frank Seamster, after the message people went forward for church. Lane and I went forward and Lane was prayed for twice while I was waiting, the prayer warriors were moving through the throng and while I was waiting for Lane asked Natalia Seamster (the minister"s wife) to pray for me. Natalia Seamster was a very powerful prayer warrior. She prayed for the lying voices to be silenced and for any effects of lies to be removed from me. She prayed and told me not to listen to any lies to only trust the word of God, not to even trust "facts". As she prayed she told me that we would enter the gates of the tabernacle and run to the altar where we belonged. The prayer hit me very hard she would move her hand from my forehead to my stomach, then back up again. The prayer brought on tears and the catcher had to hold me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment